Our client, a manufacturer based in Wellington, are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Responsible for ensuring that the business consistently maintains product quality to meet the customer needs and the business objectives at all times whilst driving continuous improvement with regard to product quality.
- Required to set quality objectives, on a departmental level, drive continual improvement and produce reports on key areas.
- Required to provide the first point of contact for all customers with regard to quality issues.
- Liaise with and builds strong working relationships with the Production management team to proactively manage customer complaints, find resolutions and drive improvements
- Coordinates, in conjunction with the relevant departmental manager, all customer complaints and 8D’s and actively ensures corrective and preventative actions are implemented.
- Promotes visual quality management within the individual production departments
- Working with the Manufacturing Engineer Identify areas of weakness within the business, in relation to quality and makes recommendations and action plan for improvement.
- Provides the first point of contact for all internal personnel and external assessors and auditors with regard to the management and adherence of the Quality accreditation system.
- Coordinates all internal and external audits for the Quality accreditation.
If you have previous experience within a quality manufacturing position, good observational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, to a strict time scale then this could be the position for you.
In return our client is offering a Salary of £30,000 with working hours of Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 17.15 and Friday 8.30 - 12.30.
If you are interested in this position please send me your CV today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.