Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
Benefits: 25 days hols + bank hols + pension + healthcare cash plan scheme
Award winning manufacturer who are continuing to expand require an experienced Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental manager with world class manufacturing knowledge and exceptional people management skills to become an integral part of a team environment where everyone helps each other out based in Wrexham working Monday to Friday.
As Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager you will;
- Support the integration in quality, health, safety and environmental with all employees to reduce customer complaints and accident incident prevention
- Support the integration of QSHE Management Systems under ISO9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Support the implementation of action aimed at developing customer awareness of customer satisfaction, safety and environmental responsibility within all employees on site.
- Monitor and report KPI's to the UK Quality and H&S Managers
- Advise on the safety requirements of proposed new plant, equipment and buildings to ensure compliance with Statutory requirements, company H&S Policy and Planning requirements
- Ensure plant equipment and systems compliance with statutory and corporate requirements, calibration of measuring devices, waste management.
- Degree level or above within an engineering discipline or technical discipline with proven experience working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in a QSHE role and quality engineering essential
- Experience with managing and conducting audits
- Previous experience in leading a small team essential
- HSE knowledge and good practice is essential with formal health and safety qualifications essential
- NEBOSH Diploma desirable
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- health and safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'