An established organisation in the design and manufacture of industrial equipment for various process industries.
As Quality Engineer, your role will be to work with internal teams in the improvement of processes. You will work with the Production Manager and Senior Quality Engineer in continuous improvement on production process, bespoke projects and products. Day to day duties will include;
- Working with the Production Department to approve product ahead of dispatch and collate customer quality documentation.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on quality issues.
- Find root cause on failures and document
- Investigate processes and work with teams on improvement
- Hands on in builds (in a quality/support function)
- Managing the measurement of non-conforming goods effectively and implementing continues improvement.
You will be an experienced in Quality Engineer / Production Engineer / Industrial Engineer, with a problem solving background.
You will have already;
- Proven experience in working within a quality role in a production (ideally mechanical assembly) engineering / manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of problem solving, root cause analysis and process improvement techniques.
- Working within an ISO9001 environment.
- Ability to coach and support quality management throughout the manufacturing process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
A basic salary of £28,000 + overtime.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job