A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer with our manufacturing client, based in Somerset.
Main Duties within this role:
- Implement the Non-conformance report process including managing investigation projects, disposition of material, and follow up of corrective actions for internal and external components.
- Monitor and react to quality KPI's whilst supporting the delivery of the value stream KPI's
- Represent the quality team in new product introduction relating the value stream
- Co-ordinate and support the structured problem solving relating to product conformity in the value stream
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrable experience in core quality tools and techniques.
- Internal auditor to ISO9001
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Strong understanding of quality statistical models and metrics.
- Proven experience and demonstrable success in continuous improvement.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Degree in an engineering discipline with 3 years quality experience
- Experience of hydraulic systems and engineering manufacturing principles
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified
- Automotive experience
The ideal candidate will Demonstrate clear understanding of FMEA, 8D, Control plan, MSA, PPAP and SPC methodologies, have good communication skills, being able to deal with customers and suppliers and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet deadlines. Be prepared to carry out any tasks that are required by the Value Stream and have a willingness to undertake lean and HPT training.
Please apply with your CV or Contact Becky Round on / for more information.
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineeringtalent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.