Quality Inspector, Control, Engineering
- Assuming responsibility for the checking and reporting on the organisation’s internal systems.
- Ensuring quality requirements are met whilst complying with HS&E standards.
- Acquiring product approval from clients.
- Taking control of the company’s quality plans.
- Producing documents for customers as required.
- Assisting with the training of new quality engineers.
- Liaising with management to improve processes.
- Carry out quality audits in line with company procedures.
- Maintain the organisation’s calibration equipment.
- Preforming a review of technical drawings.
- Must be competent, organised and capable of working in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline desirable.
- From a strong quality engineering background, ideally within manufacturing.
- A good understanding of international quality standards.
- Able to work on own initiative and with others.
- A confident communicator.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
- Established manufacturer within the engineering sector.
- An organisation with a global presence.
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job