This is an exciting time to be joining our team as part of a Trust that staff rated as the best community service provider in the country as a place to work. We are also very proud that we have been awarded with an overall rating by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as ‘Outstanding’, showing that we are truly committed to our Trust Vision of ‘Improving the health and wellbeing of people across the diverse communities we serve’.
If you are looking for an employer that is passionate about supporting and developing its workforce to deliver and provide outstanding care to the community that we serve, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly performing administrator to become our new Quality Co-ordinator who will provide administration and project support to colleagues and managers in the Quality Team including the Deputy Chief Nurse.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide comprehensive, high quality administration support to Quality Team colleagues and managers by undertaking a wide range of quality-related projects/tasks and efficiently managing office systems and processes.
- Act as a point of contact for the Quality Team, dealing with and responding effectively to incoming information, calls and complex queries from Trust colleagues and other stakeholders, passing on information/messages to relevant team members in a professional and timely way and, where necessary, using own judgement on how to deal with enquiries and/or escalate them appropriately.
- Maintain discreetness and professionalism in the management of highly sensitive and emotive information relating to the work of the Quality Team which affects both staff and service users, and ensure that all sensitive information is communicated to appropriate personnel only and made anonymous where necessary.
- Provide routine and ad hoc support to members of the Quality Team. This will include the setting up and monitoring of one-off projects and those included in the Team’s annual timetable of business; supporting team members with conferences, presentations and the organisation of events; supporting managers in the development of policies and standard operating procedures and maintain a process for the review of such documents.
- Co-ordinate the collection of quality reports by liaising with other teams throughout the Trust to ensure that the report content and data submitted is accurate and received in a timely way to meet internal and external reporting deadlines.
- Assist the Business Support Manager with data quality checking, inputting, monitoring and analysis of data and deputising for the Business Support Manager in their absence in all such areas. This will include trend analysis, development and design of accurate reports.
We are looking for a well organised person with a ‘can do attitude’ who is people-focused and enthusiastic. The main aim of the role is to ensure that your administration and co-ordination skills support the corporate Quality Team and our clinical services that we support within our Trust.
The successful candidate is required to be able to demonstrate the Trust’s values, the responsibilities of the job description and person specification. If you have a passion for quality and would like to be at the forefront of improving care for patients and their families and you are interested in joining our Trust at this exciting time, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'