Quality Assurance Technician - Sutton in Ashfield - circa £32,000
We are really pleased to be working with this manufacturing business as they now come to the market to recruit a Quality Assurance Technician. This is a full-time permanent role and the right person will have solid BRC knowledge. This is a prerequisite so please do not apply if you don’t have this experience.
Quality Assurance Responsibilities:
The role will see you helping the Quality function help the wider business understand the importance of quality being right before it leaves for the end user. Although BRC standards are in force across some of the business, it needs to be company-wide and you will be part of the team that helps implement this.
You Will Also:
- Manage and improve the Integrated Quality System
- Drive a reduction in out of specification production through monitoring and improvement projects.
- Manage & maintain the calibration system.
- Conduct risk based product audits
- Drive complaint reporting & resolution with suitable actions / improvement plans
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships
- Drive supplier complaint reporting & resolution with suitable actions / improvement plans
- Manage supplier improvement initiatives for all key raw materials
- Manage the internal auditors and the audit system and ensure all audits are effective and are completed on time
- Support the manufacturing departments as the quality representative
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- You will have experience of working for a business who adheres to the BRC accreditation; you will have also ideally worked with ISO standards 9001, 14001, 18001. Auditing knowledge would also stand you in really good stead.
In Return You’ll Receive:
- The chance to really make your mark on this role and work for an extremely reputable, successful business
- Good benefits and working culture
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Quality Assurance Technician opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'