Quality Assurance Technician
Salary dependant on experience
Permanent opportunity - Immediate start
Our client is a market leader in the manufacture and engineering of industrial textiles. Based at their site in Tameside, they provide manufacturing services primarily to the automotive industry.
They now seek a dynamic, motivated and vibrant new addition to their team, in the role of Quality Technician on a full time, permanent basis.
Experience within the textiles industry is beneficial, however not essential.
• Overseeing General Inspection activities
• Operational Support to Production Managers
• Cost Improvements and productivity gains through fault analysis
• Oversee Inspection of Equipment to ensure maintenance activities are being carried out
• Responsibility for Health & Safety Matters awareness of risk assessments
• Safe use of equipment, COSHH, Emergency & Evacuation, Accident & Incident reporting
• Carry out process audits in line with schedules
• Support the Quality Manager in retention of QMS certification
• Control Plans, flow charts & FMEA
• Completing Customer Technical Log Updates (as required)
• FMEA's as required (APQP Team member)
• Dealing with complaints
• Calibration in conjunction with other team members
• Collection and recording of data as required
• Control issuing of Go/No Go templates against latest drawings
• Inward Inspection
• Actively involved in projects using lean initiatives
• Ensuring Customer specific documents are controlled and available
• Any such duties as requested of you from your line manager
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Technical Textiles