Quality Assurance Specialist based in Coventry on a 4 Month Contract
Analysis of current policy around QA of bought-in products for use on Cadents Gas network and scoping out a suitable set of procedures to ensure the Policy is complied with.
- Make recommendations on approval database/register to record all approvals
- Meet with members of Policy team within Engineering function
- propose appropriate levels and method of QA based on risk classification of project (H/M/L)
- Produce recommendations for long term QA process
- Perform QA role within Supply Chain team, to include all aspects of QA required to ensure QA policy is complied with,
- Perform QA on bought in products for above and below 7 bar gas distribution networks in terms of; New contract award, new product introduction, switching of products between suppliers, defect investigation and resolution,
- Visit to supplier premises to carry out inspections and audits as required
- Maintain, update and be able to run summary reports on a policy/approvals database.
- Quality Assurance control of bought in products experience in highly transactions/product related environment
- Conduct audits on suppliers quality systems
- Experience of managing non-conformance and defects
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of tools specifically Excel including the use of formulas, pivot tables etc.
- Educated to A-Level at a minimum
- Purchasing/Supply Chain or Engineering qualifications are desirable
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- Quality Assurance Specialist