A growing consultancy require a Quality Assurance Officer to support their compliance team. You will have the opportunity to liaise with a range of clients within the medical device sector and support across a broad range of quality assurance activities. You will be educated to degree level in a scientific subject and have previous experience in either a QC, or preferably a QA role. Due to the location of the site, you must have your own transport.
- Manage and oversee the companies QMS
- Perform internal audits of the company's procedures
- Write new policies and procedures
- Update and review existing policies and procedures
- Oversee management review meetings
- Engage the team in QA activities
- Perform 3rd party audits of Clients QMS
- Provide advice and guidance to clients regarding their QMS
- Attending Notified Body client audits
- A minimum of a 2.2 degree in life sciences, engineering or similar subject
- Previous experience in a QC or QA role
- Understand of quality assurance activities
- Ideally you will have experience or an understanding of auditing against ISO 13485 and or ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good organisational skills and
- Be able to work as part of a team.
This a fantastic opportunity to join at a very exciting stage of growth. For the right candidate, they can offer you continued development and progression including training as Lead Auditor.
- ISO 13485 - QC - GMP - QMS - Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'