Quality Assurance Engineer - Fareham - £26,000
Precision Engineering Manufacturing
Quality Assurance Engineer is required for a growing manufacturing company based close to the Fareham area. You will ideally have experience as a Quality Assurance Technician or Engineer. This role will be working in their lovely facility on the coast near Fareham.
This opportunity would be an excellent for a Quality Assurance Technician or Engineer who is hungry to get into a company who empower and reward their staff.
The role of Quality Assurance Engineer:
* Oversee continuous improvement techniques.
* Check the quality of incoming and outgoing products.
* Responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents.
* Inspect procedures of the production cycle.
* Work and adhere to an AS 9100 and ISO 9001 working environment.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
* Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Technician / Engineer.
* Ideally have previous experience in the precision engineering or machine shop industries.
* Be a commutable distance from the facility.
Package on offer:
* Competitive salary £24,000 - £26,000.
* 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Quality Assurance
- QA Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'