The purpose of the QA&I Team Leader is to lead and coach their team to manage all process that enable the team to sample, monitor, audit and report on both regulatory adherence and customer experience being delivered by roles across all channels.
Identification of key issues from monitoring, leading to further investigation for root-cause and insight reporting, including the flagging of key risks such as potential fraud, is a key part of this role.
- Inform, develop, motivate and coach direct reports to ensure that they deliver agreed levels of QA and reporting with a focus on objectivity, accuracy and quality.
- Updating team boards and utilising performance review meetings to effectively communicate to improve morale , awareness and performance
- Utilising available MI -analysing individual and team performance and taking appropriate action
- Conducting regular performance reviews including implementing improvement plans to ensure that the standards of the team are continuously raised
- Undertaking formal performance management with any individual who continues to underperform or display poor conduct
- Ensuring that team absence is correctly managed against RAC HR Policies to ensure that team attendance is above 95% daily
- Create and maintain an RAC values based culture, engendering a `can do` attitude in order to ensure flexibility of colleagues to undertake additional duties as required.
- Completion of bespoke work/projects where greater detailed analysis is required
Compliance & Insight
- Ensuring products sold are processed in a compliant manner through the use of agreed marking parameters, maintaining the integrity and credibility of data processing.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of individuals across all channels through use of the feedback process with improvements seen as a result.
- Ensuring required compliance observation documents of team are in place and mandatory CBT`s are completed
- Where processing variances are identified, facilitate calibration sessions in order to reduce monitoring variances and deliver greater consistency of results.
- Identifying and sharing any compliance risks with the Customer Sales Administration Operations Manager
- Ensuring we `treat customers fairly` in all our activities, adhering to any regulatory requirements
- Provide quality reporting with regards to progress of processing all transaction types
Skills, Knowledge and qualifications
- Experience of working in a regulated sales & customer focused department
- Good analytical ability, rigorous in questioning why and how things are done & excellent attention to detail
- Experience of leading Teams to achieve targets with a high degree of accuracy over a multiple portfolio of products from multi channels
- Good level of commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge/experience of how to recruit, lead and motivate teams.
- Proven successful coach with a broad knowledge of coaching techniques and styles.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
Good working knowledge of FCA, TCF guidelines and compliance procedures
Educated to `A` Level standard
Experience of working in a regulated sales environment desirable
- Customer Experience
- Performance Management
- Regulatory Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job