Quality Manager - £45,000 - £50,000 - Hatfield
My client is looking for a Quality Manager, who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the company and the quality teams. They will be managing the employees and hands-on Quality standards and compliance of the companies manufacturing, sales and support functions.
The role and responsibilities will be:
- Maintain the AS9100 certification.
- Lead, promote and maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data.
- Direct the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Quality standards.
Knowledge and experience required:
- A great deal of experience in a Quality or Managerial position
- Relevant industry knowledge is essential
- Experience with AS9100 and Rev C.
If this is of interest to you, please apply to this advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Health and Safety
- Rev C