At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
It’s an exciting time to join our team in the Quality Department at our site in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for a Quality Associate - GLP to join our successful and growing team.
This role will be responsible to plan, conduct & report Quality Assurance activities to assure compliance with GLP/GCP/GMP, company policies & SOP’s under supervision until competency is achieved.
As a Quality Associate at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out the following Audits & Inspections activities in one or two Operational areas under supervision until competency is achieved:
- Study plan/ project plan / analytical plan verifications
- Study & process-based inspections
- Report or CoA audits
- Able to assist in the performance and reporting of Facility Inspections
- Interpreting and distributing own audit findings to the Study Director & Management and follow up corrective actions under supervision
- Using software applications necessary to perform QA procedures under supervision.
- Interpreting study plans / project plans / analytical plans for GxP compliance as related to the role.
- Developing and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the SOP system, the processes SOP’s cover & the control mechanisms.
- Developing and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the requirements & expectations of GxP regulations as related to the role and the role of QA.
- Developing and maintaining an awareness of the company’s products and services.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Degree or relevant work experience.
- Familiarisation in standardised work practices. Knowledge and skills gained through formal training and relevant work experience over a period of months.
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- This position is subject to:
- Direct and detailed instructions
- Close supervision
- Is engaged as a team member (links to "Doing our best work, together, every day")
- Willing, helpful and flexible in their approach (links to "Is honest and respectful")
- Demonstrates drive, energy and commitment (links to "Always learning, challenging and improving")
- Caring about each other, our animals and the environment
- If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle