Our Client, an innovative Sales Consultancy business, has a unique opportunity for a Quality Associate to join their team.
The Quality Associate will work in a part time, home based position, however must be within travelling distance from Ayr in order to attend the office for 2 hours per week, along with attending training on an ad hoc basis.
Key duties of the Quality Associate role will include:
- Listening to calls and evaluating skill against Client requirements
- Providing feedback and coaching to staff
- Providing reports to the Client
This position would suit a candidate with an understanding of quality within a contact centre environment.
The ideal Quality Associate will:
- Have excellent listening skills and a high level of literacy
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be computer literate including MS Excel
- Have good keyboard skills
- Be disciplined, with the ability to work from home
The Quality Associate will benefit from completely flexible working hours to suit their lifestyle and receive a pay rate of £9 per hour.