Our reputable client based in Northampton is currently seeking a quality administrator to join their growing team as a permanent member of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with high levels of attention to detail and administration experience to join a friendly and busy team. As a quality administrator, you will be required to follow various internal processes, apply high levels of accuracy to all tasks and manage your time and work load effectively to ensure all regulations are adhered to.
Experience within this field is not required, as extensive training and ongoing support will be provided.
- To deliver high levels of accuracy to all administrative duties
- Managing a varied work load to ensure all requirements are achieved within the relevant timescales
- Following various internal processes
- Liaising with customers via telephone and email communications, ensuring high levels of customer service and accuracy at all times
- Various other data entry and filing duties as required
Experience & Skill Set:
- Experience working within an administrative role
- Good business acumen
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Ability to self-manage and organise work loads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen team player with the ability to work to your own initiative
- Methodical and process driven
- Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Ability to identify problems and suggest reasonable resolutions
- Good customer service skills
- Keen team player
- Flexible and always willing to assist other members of the team
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Highly organised
- Approachable and adaptable nature
Quality Administrator, Northampton £18,000 - 20,000 per annum - depending on experience Monday -Friday - 09:00 - 17:00
- "administration assistant"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"