Quality Administration Assistant (Sterilisation company - Medical Devices)
Location: Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill, Scotland, UK
Contract type: Temporary, 10 Months (subject to review), 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
About our company:
Our company is a global leader in sterilising high-tech and healthcare products for the medical industry. We are hiring a new member of staff on a temporary contract basis with a potential view towards a permanent position. The successful candidate will be reporting to the QA Manager, assisting them in day to day quality administration tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties Will Include:
- Administration of the company calibration and maintenance schedules.
- Administration of the product release process.
- Administration of some of our internal review processes, such as the ongoing review of suppliers.
- Purchasing of new quality standards.
- General filing and day to day administration in the Quality Assurance Team, including dealing with customer enquiries.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Educated to a good general standard including English and Maths at a minimum level of National 5 or equivalent.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
- Competency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent coordination, prioritisation and communication skills.
Previous experience in a similar role where the applicant has demonstrated consistent and accurate administration is advantageous