Our Client is a global leader in speciality chemicals delivering innovative, sustainable and high-performance solutions.
Their Quality Control Team play an essential role in ensuring that raw materials are tested and products are manufactured consistently to ensure they are in specification and meet customer and regulatory requirements.
They are currently looking to recruit a Quality Control (QC) Manager to be responsible for day to day management of their busy QC department in Ditton, Widnes.
- Evaluate and update existing working practices as part of a continual improvement
- Review completed batch production and laboratory control records prior to product release
- Investigate critical deviations, approve specifications and ensure critical equipment is maintained and calibrated.
- Ensure that the department has appropriate measuring and monitoring systems in place and that the QC team receive relevant training and continuous development.
The successful candidate must be:
- An excellent communicator, capable of building effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Possess excellent planning and organisation skills; able to manage conflicting deadlines and changes in priorities
- Able to deliver and complete changes as part of the continual improvement program
- Be a proactive problem solver; able to investigate issues as they arise and establish a corrective course of action
- Educated to degree level in a scientific subject or have equivalent industry experience
- Line management experience
- QC experience
- Understanding of GMP
- SAP user experience
- NEBOSH/IOSH certificate
- Staff Training
- Continuous development
- • Investigate critical deviations
- Review and approve specifications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job