KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist all departments across the site in prompt handling of Quality incidents, deviations customer complaints using the QMS.
2. As the QA Officer you will assist in prompt review of Batch process records, ensuring products released adhere to key regulatory guidelines.
3. You will maintain GMP compliance through auditing and providing training to colleagues.
4. The QA officer will be the primary QA contact during their time on site and will take ownership for Quality across all site areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance within a pharmaceutical QMS system.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines, working within Quality Assurance.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality | Risk Analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job