We're recruiting a QA Officer to join our Quality Assurance Team based in Harlow to cover maternity leave
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to QA Final Release aseptically manufactured products, and
Participate in various aspects of the QA department, as required.
Main duty is performing QA Final Release of aseptically compounded product. This will take up 60-70 % of the job role. This will involve the checking of:
- Batch manufacturer records against orders/ prescriptions and stability data
- ensuring GMP is followed throughout the compounding process
- Physical checks of products
- Problem solving and investigation into issues
- Reviewing non-conformances and determining the risk to product and categorisation of the incident
- Determining appropriate CAPA responses to incidents
You will be required to participate in the QA on-call services on a rota basis
- Competitive basic salary
- Company Pension
- 28 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
- Heavily discounted healthcare insurance
- Childcare vouchersYou
Qualifications and Training (Indicate Essential - E, Desirable - D)
- GCSE English/Maths/Science or equivalent - E
- Biology/chemistry/pharmacy related degrees and registered pharmacy technicians. - E
Experience and Skills
- Experience working in a GMP environment for 1 year - E
- Competent in use of Microsoft Word™ and Excel™ - E
- Effective written and verbal communicator - E
- Excellent attention to detail - E
- Ability to focus and meet tight deadlines - E
- Experience working in a GMP environment for 2 years or greater - D
- Experience working in a microbiology laboratory - D
- Experience working in a Quality Assurance/ or Control department - D
- Gram staining - D
- Microscopy - D
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home, place of work, or in the community - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.