WHO ARE THEY..
A West Wales based company developing immunotherapy products to target infectious diseases and acute toxic conditions. Amongst its portfolio of pharmaceuticals researched and manufactured in West Wales are anti-venoms for the treatment of snakebites globally. A fast growing, progressive company, this is an exciting time to join them in their development with many new projects on the horizon.
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will work in a tight knit team leading on all operational QA matters. Reporting to the Director of Quality you will work closely with both the QC and Validation Manager.
- Part of the Quality Leadership team
- Audits: Internal and External
- Supplier Management: approved suppliers (Quality Agreements, Audits, Risk review)
- Quality Events and CAPA
- Complaints, Recall and Returns
- Change control
- Document control
- Batch release
- GMP, GDP and GLP training oversight
- Leading a team QA Officers who administer the QMS
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Opportunity to train and become a QP in a clearly defined career path
- Training and development opportunities
- Learn from experienced senior management
- Unique company culture, supportive and close knit
- Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Wales
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Minimum Degree in Science (BSc or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical (or related) industry
- QP, Trainee QP or committed to achievement of QP status
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"