Are you hardworking, reliable with a good eye for detail, who takes pride in there work, especially when it comes to cleaning?
Randstad CPE is currently looking for an experienced Mobile Cleaning Supervisor for ongoing work within the Clackmannanshire area, covering multiple sites.
- Managing a small team of cleaners on each site
- Arranging working schedules and weekly rotas
- To be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
- Train, instruct and supervise the work of Cleaning Staff
- To ensure all works carried out by the Cleaning Staff as set out in their Job Descriptions are completed with due observation to appropriate Health & Safety requirements
- Cleaning, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
- Emptying of bins
- Washing, dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, walls, tables etc
- Scrubbing and buffing floors using powered equipment on the relevant floors
- Cleaning of toilet areas, to include replenishing of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels
- To undertake a Deep Clean which includes, all of the above, plus for example shampooing carpets, stripping and re-polishing floors, cleaning lockers, etc
- Previous experiences working as a mobile cleaning supervisor
- Previous experiences covering multiple sites
- Shift work experiences
- UK drivers licence and own transport
- PVG / Enhanced Disclosure certificate
Due to the nature of some of the site, you ate required to have a valid PVG for this role.
In return, you will be given an excellent working environment and training on the job.
If interested please submit a copy of your most recent CV or contact Randstad CPE
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.