Purchasing Coordinator - Manufacturing and Production - Manchester
My Client is an established business within manufacturing and production and are the largest in the market that they cover. They are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator based in Manchester to assist the Purchasing manager and overall purchasing department in general, this is a great opportunity to further your procurement experience.
The key responsibilities of this Manufacturing and Production Purchasing Coordinator will be:
- Create tender documents for contracts using using data from suppliers and purchasing platforms.
- Analyse bids and spend following award of contracts.
- Negotiate best terms in lines with the business targets and interests.
- Create and update reports and update the purchasing system accordingly.
- Offer support to other areas when needed and any ad hoc support the Purchasing Manager may need.
The Successful candidate for this Manchester based Purchasing Coordinator will have;
- At least 1 year experience within a purchasing role with similar responsibilities.
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to create and manage reports.
- Knowledge of contracts including Terms and conditions and bid processing.
- The capabilities to work under pressure in a tight knit team.
- Strong communicating skills and strong negotiation skills would be advantageous.
£20,000 - £25,000 + Package