Purchasing Coordinator - £28k - London
This is a brand new position within a close-knit team. Oliver James Associates are currently interviewing candidates for the new Purchasing Coordinator role in central London. The chosen candidate will work at the heart of the business coordinating the supply of components and raw materials to meet both business growth and demand. This individual will be responsible for driving the purchasing process by working with suppliers to deliver quality components and raw materials on time and at the best price to meet production requirements.
To be considered for this position:
Strong work ethic
- Driven personality
- Passion to deliver excellence in material supply and to meet / exceed the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Capable of taking charge of challenging situations and effectively influencing the outcome
- Manages the purchasing process taking responsibility for on time delivery
- Expertise in BOM and MRP to drive the purchasing process
- Strong data manipulation, excel and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Comfortable managing complexity in a time pressured environment
- Experience in presenting internally and externally
- Creative thinker with the ability to challenge existing processes and proposing solutions
Please review the information and if you are interested then please submit a CV to apply.