My client is an international consumer FMCG business that is growing rapidly, they have recently established themselves in the UK market with their products.
The purpose of the role is to provide excellent communication between clients and liaise with the production facilities within the company. You must be versatile and adaptable to any office situation. You may be asked to attend meetings with the MD, fill in for other staff when they are away and utilise your previous skills to help around the office.
* To process all customer orders received on a weekly basis to be included in the appropriate week production planning
* Send out proformas to customer to ensure payment is received prior to loads being shipped
* Raise and issue purchase orders to the correct producing factory in time for production meeting.
* When production loading plans are received from the factories communicate to the relevant customer advising of loading date & time
* Provide daily contact cover for all ethnic customers to answer queries relating to orders and loading.
* To assist with the daily management of the EDI system, ensuring any errors are dealt with promptly to process customer orders on time
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk