Purchase Assistant Position Overview
- Evaluation of potential suppliers
- The entering of new suppliers on ERP System ensuring Quality Procedures are adhered to and details are entered correctly
- Existing supplier details are up to date on ERP System
- Supplier prices and lead times are correct in ERP System
- purchase orders are placed by use of ERP System within 8 working hours of receipt of instruction, route card or MRP instruction
- the creation of release notes on ERP System
Purchase Assistant Position Requirements
- Previous Experience in a purchasing position
- Previous exposure to the manufacturing industry
- Experience using Factory Master advantageous but not mandatory
- Excellent IT skills - including use of procurement systems Committed and pro-active with adherence to quality
- CIPS preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communicator - both oral and written
Purchase Assistant Position Remuneration
- £25,000 - £30,000 Dependent upon experience
- 28 Days inc BH
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'