SF Group are recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant. This is a contract role for 3 months to cover maternity leave starting ASAP.
As the Procurement Assistant you will deal with all procurement administration to support the overall procurement team. You will also be responsible for:
- Managing cost price and any discrepancies
- Prepare tender documents for Procurement Managers and Buyers
- Update procedure and process tool developments
- Undertake any administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years in a similar role and must have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong IT skills with the ability to prepare presentations and regular reports
- Strong Excel skills (VLookups, Pivot tables etc.)
- Highly customer focused and enjoys delivering results
This is an integral role in the business, and at times can be quite pressurised. Because of this it will suit someone who is tenacious and resilient and can work in fast paced and busy environments.
Salary is dependent on experience and can be discussed upon application.