Purchasing Assistant - Finance / Economics/ Accounting/ Business Graduate
Purpose of the Role:
This is a key role within a small and dedicated team. You will be responsible for many key aspects
of the buying function and its administration which has a direct impact on the success and
profitability of the company. You will be actively involved in all areas of the business and this will
lead to substantial interaction with other team members at all levels including senior management
plus contact with external customers and suppliers.
- Preparing and issuing Request for Quotation and Purchase orders to external suppliers as well as Sales offers to customers in accordance with departmental and company operating procedures & policy
- Supporting Management on regular and ad hoc tasks in relation with purchasing related issues
Essential Hard Skills:
- A Graduate calibre - Business/Finance background preferred
- A High level of computer literacy is essential
- Total familiarity with MS word, Excel and Outlook is necessary.
- Experience in ERP (SAP) system or any similar
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- High accuracy and attention to details
Purchasing/ Procurement experience is not essential.
This role offers excellent benefits:
- Ongoing temporary role, long term opportunity
- Bonus scheme after a 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer.