Purchasing Administrator / Analyst
A highly successful business based in Witney require a Purchasing Administrator to join their busy and growing team. Working closely with the Purchasing Administration Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day administration of the entire product range.
The ideal candidate will be a well organised person with excellent communication skills. It is vital you can work on your own initiative, with excellent attention to detail and you must have:
- excellent administration experience
- a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- advanced Excel knowledge including formulas.
- ideally some basic VBA or SQL knowledge.
Main duties will include: -
- Liaising with suppliers about current and placing new purchase orders
- Updating supplier and product details within the ERP system.
- Importing new product details and editing them via dedicated import software and excel based add-ons.
- Organising receipt and delivery of new product samples to and from suppliers via various couriers.
- Updating shipping and delivery schedules
- Administration of deliveries and stock movements on the accounting system.
- Organisation of supplier and customs paperwork.
This is a varied administration role, with excellent prospects for progression for the right candidate.
What's On Offer
This is a full time role working 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The salary on offer is between £17,000 - £21,000 and there are fantastic opportunities to progress within the company and they frequently like to promote from within.
As well as your salary, there is a company bonus of £200 per month on offer which is hit around 90% of the time. The company offers a great working environment, with social events and a common team spirit.
The role offers plenty of scope to learn and develop your skills and gain exposure to a variety of work and teams within the organisation.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted and that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'