I am looking for a purchasing administrator for an immediately start to work on a 6 month contract.
* Working closely with internal teams and external suppliers to maintain excellent working relationships with the ability to deliver requirements.
* Update the company's asset management system to maintain the licencing database ensuring the business remains compliant
* Responsible for ensuring that all relevant documents are complete and up to date
* Be versatile and cover other roles within the department as required
* Experience working within a procurement environment, within a medium size company.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communications. Be presentable, personable, enthusiastic and friendly with the ability to work in isolation or as part of a team.
* Strong customer service focus and ability to handle customers and suppliers calmly and effectively.
* Good co-ordination skills, supplier management.
* Must be self-motivated and require minimal management direction to withstand the pressures of a deadline driven by high-pressure corporate environment
* Proactive approach to day to day activities and service improvements
* Exposure to Publishing software including Adobe and Microsoft product suites
* Must be confident and relaxed at all levels of organisation with an ability to forge strong working relationships
* Experience working with license management
* Excellent Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
* Overall knowledge of IT platforms and applications
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Knowledge and experience of working with IT service Level Agreements.
* Working knowledge of PC's peripherals and mobile technologies
* Knowledge of ITIL processes
* Working knowledge of Ivanti/Landesk