As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will primarily be responsible for the purchase ledger administration for the company, managing invoices, resolving supplier inquiries, assisting sales ledger when required and more.
Other duties and responsibilities
• Processing and checking invoices
• Sending out invoices to be authorised
• Liaising with suppliers via email and telephone
• Responding to any queries regarding purchase ledger
• Setting up new accounts
What are we looking for?
- Competent in use of Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook
- SAGE 200 experience
- Reliable and punctual
- Being able to work to busy deadlines
- Being able to work independently
- Attention to detail
What is on offer?
You will be working for a company that offers great development opportunities and has the well – being of their employee at heart. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job