This is a 6 month role working for a Property Consultancy business in the West End. They are looking for someone with strong Sage 50 experience and strong AP experience.
The role will sit in a team of 2, reporting onto the Finance Manager.
The client Page Personnel are representing are a property/building consultancy company. They deal with surveying, development and design for residential and commercial properties across the UK.
The role will sit in the head office in London, would be considered an SME business and has a turnover of roughly £50million.
The duties will include:
- Processing supplier invoices into Sage 50
- Processing credit card expenses in Sage 50
- Reconciliations of bank accounts
- Data entry
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciliations of the ledger
The successful candidate would be:
- MUST have experience with Sage 50
- 2-3 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Confident dealing with suppliers and internal/external stakeholders
- Able to start immediately
- Studying AAT (ideal but not essential)
This is a 6 month contract role working as an Accounts Payable clerk.
The role is paying between £15 - £16 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job