Purchase Ledger Officer
DWF are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Officer to be a part of our busy finance team in Manchester.
The Purchase Ledger team provides a key function to the finance team, as part of that team it is crucial to develop and build relationships with internal clients, administration managers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The Purchase Ledger Officer, in conjunction with the tasks below, supervises the team to ensure the function is carried out with the maximum of efficiency and effectiveness.
Log all invoices on the 3e system in a timely and efficient manner
Scan all invoices and email to relevant authoriser and resolve any queries
Contribute to the development of the Purchase Ledger policy and procedure
Propose and implement actions to mitigate risk
Manage the delivery of the Purchase Ledger reports
Manage and build relationships with a portfolio of key suppliers
Assist with the Purchase Ledger Supervisor on various project roll outs
Review and reconcile supplier ledgers, liaising with suppliers ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently in accordance with policy and procedure
Dealing with Supplier queries and resolving Supplier Account problems
Develop and use internal networks
To comply with Firm’s policy in the following areas:-
- Ensure full compliance with Data Protection procedures in the Firm’s Handbook
Be fully compliant with the Firm’s Health and Safety procedures to ensure safety of self and others
- Understand the financial obligations of the firm and action accordingly within your area of responsibility
- Understand how to contribute to financial success
- Assist in structuring the team to maximise profitability and performance
- Assist Team Manager with projecting, creating and setting budgets for team performance
- Ensure financial administration is conducted effectively and in accordance with procedures
- Over three years Purchase Ledger experience required
DWF are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction. With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
- Purchase Ledger
- Law Firms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job