Purchase Ledger Assistant - St Albans - £24,000p/a
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join friendly company based in St Albans. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who is able to process purchase ledger invoices and ensure data within the accounts system are complete and accurate.
As part of a busy team the successful candidate will also be required to assist the Purchase Ledger Clerks in all areas of administration.
- Coding and matching invoices
- Input and subsequent filing of high volume invoices
- E-mailing purchase ledger invoices to the appropriate sites for payment authorisation
- To assist the Purchase Ledger Clerk with all areas of administration
- Opening and distributing post
- Proven experience of working within a Purchase Ledger team
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
"Due to a large number of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies."