Job role; Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable - temp to perm
Salary; £10.00 hr PLUS holiday pay
Consultant; Karen Reynolds
With our Client we are looking to appoint an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temp to perm basis.
Working as part of a team you will be required to take responsibility for your own portfolio of Suppliers - Stock and Non Stock.
This will include;
- end to end management and processing of Invoices
- extensive Query Management and Resolution
- building and maintaining strong Supplier Relationships
- preparation of Payments - BACS and Cheque
- issue of Supplier Statements
- assisting with preparation of Month End
There will also be a range of ad hoc duties that you will work across.
This is a superb opportunity for a flexible / hands on character to join our Client on a temp to perm basis.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'