HGV Truck Mechanic - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA including TSS Visa Sponsorship
Our client A leading supplier and servicing agent of Road Trucks in Australia (Mercedes / Volvo /Hino / Scania).
About the Role Our client are currently seeking qualified HGV Mechanics to join their busy Melbourne Workshops. This role will see you being responsible for providing a high quality of workmanship on their Mack, Scania, Volvo and other brands (third party vehicles).
The Successful Applicant To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate sufficient training and extensive experience as a HGV Servicing Mechanic, and exhibit the following:
- Relevant Heavy Duty Automotive Trade Certificate (essential) (either Cert III, NVQ, City and Guilds or Red Seal)
- Strong commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- High levels of computer literacy
- Positive and proactive approach to your work
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously with high attention to detail
- The ability to mentor and develop Apprentices on your team
- Experience in a dealership environment (highly desirable)
- Experience on servicing Scania, Volvo, Hino or other major Trucks / Bus / Coach Vehicles
The right candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package with the opportunity for bonuses and attractive overtime penalty rates. Ongoing in-house training on our products will also be provided.
Applications are accepted from Candidates that either Australian Citizens, Permanent Residency Holders or International Candidates alike (although Internationals MUST have experience in a UK, Irish, Canadian or South African Main Dealership / Bus or Coach Companies).
International Candidates MUST be both Trade Qualified, and also fluent in English to IELTS 5.0 equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates who have already taken their Vetassess Trade Assessment or who hold an Australian Cert III or IV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"