A leading Financial Services company is looking for a Protection Administrator to join their busy team.
Salary on offer is between £21k-26k depending on experience.
Skills & Experience
The aptitude to work efficiently and enthusiastically in a proactive forward thinking manner. Using organisational and prioritising skills are essential.
Good communication skills are also needed when dealing with insurance providers and HNW clients.
1 year minimum protection administration experience
Good general knowledge of life products and the overall protection sales process
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and insurance provider servicing systems
Life Protection Administrator Role.
This is a new opportunity for an administrator to provide direct administrative support to cover five protection specialists. The ideal candidate will help in assisting with all after sales requirements and servicing protection applications. Processing all protection business from application stage to completion.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Chasing documents from clients and providers.
- Liaise with insurance companies and clients ensuring requirements met such as medical examinations.
- Maintaining resource library - replenishing Terms of Business, Fact finds etc when required.
- Ensuring acceptance terms received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
- Ultimately getting policies on risk.
This is a fantastic company to join and is growing so there are great opportunities for progression.