Role: Proposal Manager
Salary: 50K – 60K dependant on Experience
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
One of the UK’s leading aggregates suppliers.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Due to expansion our client is looking for a Proposal Manager to come on board and join their team based in Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Waste Management and Recycling company who invest in employees. The successful candidate will have experience as a Bid or Tender Manager in the Waste Management Sector leading the Bidding process for commercial contracts.
As Proposal Manager you will be responsible for the lead and development of the commercial contracts bidding process from start to completion. You will also manage and develop the contracts opportunity pipeline, including establishing a clear understanding of customer requirements and expectations to ensure compliant tender solutions. As well as managing the bidding process you will be responsible for overseeing the drafting of contract terms, negotiation and contract management.
The Proposals Manager will:
- Lead the bid process in full utilising internal and external resources.
- Manage all commercial customer facing contractual negotiations during the bid and delivery phase.
- Be responsible for ensuring that commercial and contractual risks are identified, managed and where possible mitigated.
- Monitor and manage commercial and contractual performance of existing and future contracts.
- Create and maintain co-operative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying, evaluating and supporting new business opportunities.
- Prepare Non-Disclosure Agreements, MOUs and other agreements as required.
- Provide guidance, support and advice to the project teams to enable them to adhere to head contract obligations, company processes and procedures, including phase reviews and tender vetting.
- Liaise with and manage legal advisors.
You’ll also have:
- Experience as a Bid/Tender/Proposals Manager
- Experience within the Waste Management, Recycling or Energy from Waste Sector.
- Pre Contract Preparation and Management
- Post Contract Commercial Management
- Extensive experience in drafting contract terms
- Excellent management skills with the ability to effectively manage a team
- The ability to maintain and develop new client relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bid/Tender Management: 5 years
- Waste Management Experience: 2 Years
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job