Do you want to work for an international award winning company?
Do you have experience as a Property Valuer or Property Lister?
Our client has been established for over 10-years and collectively employs over 150 people across six different divisions, our clients are winners of 22 industry awards and are growing rapidly.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Valuer/Lister to join a fantastic company in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. You will need to have experience in estate agency as a senior negotiator or a valuer. As one of the branch Valuer’s/Lister’s your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online. You will be tasked with a specific postcode area and will have support from a branch manager and office coordinator in order to maximise and deliver on key KPI’s.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING
- Experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing.
- Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date.
- Ensure third party services are successfully sold including mortgage and conveyancing referrals.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Experience using Reapit (Advantage, but not essential)
- A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
Basic salary £18,000 to £20,000 (OTE £40,000 to £45,000)
- Branch Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Property Valuer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job