Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Property Solicitor to join a highly-regarded firm in Suffolk.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and ambitious lawyer with residential and commercial property experience, and at least 3 years PQE.
Duties will include:
- Drafting an approval of commercial leases, tenancies at will and licenses.
- Landlord and Tenant experience generally to include a knowledge/experience of 1954 Act procedure, including procedure for exclusion of security under the Regulatory Reform Order.
- Drafting and approval of leasehold management documentation to include: Licences to Assign; Authorised Guarantee Agreements and License for Alterations; Commercial property acquisitions and disposals.
- Drafting and approval of Option and Pre-emption Agreements to include: Conditional Sale Agreement; Overage Deeds; Promotion Agreements; Participation Agreements.
- Usual residential sales and purchases and associated mortgage finance arrangements.
- Re-mortgages and third party charges.
- Knowledge of essential elements of residential long leaseholds.
- Particular knowledge of CML requirements
In return, the firm will provide you with a great working location, exciting career prospects, and a competitive salary.
This firm is commutable from a variety of locations, including: Beccles, Diss, Eye, Great Yarmouth, Halesworth, Harleston, Loddon, Long Stratton, Lowestoft, Norwich and Saxmundham.
- Property Law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'