A continually growing property development company are looking for the Project Manager to join their development team, reporting to the Projects Director.
This is a great opportunity to work with an ambitious Regional Developer with exciting growth plans across the Yorkshire region.
- Work closely with landowners, land agents, local authorities and house builders.
- Manage development activity from inception to completion.
- Coordinate external relations with registered social landlords and Homes England (the Homes and Communities Agency or HCA as was)
- Manage the development of new property schemes identified by the property business teams from key review A/B onward through acquisition, planning and implementation
- Responsible for actively providing research, analysis and advice in relation to affordable and social housing initiatives
- Ensure that all projects have objectives, timelines, budgets and quality targets agreed with the Senior Property Development Manager and Directors.
- Must have relevant industry experience
- Be ambitious with the drive to in time grow into a regional role
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Project management skills and be able to work to tight timelines.