Skills & Experience Required
- Degree preferable.
- A good standard of education is essential.
- IRPM Part 1 will be required as part of the progression to become an Estate Manager.
- Other property qualifications (eg. RICS) are desirable.
- 3 years+ relevant business/management experience
- While a background in estate management is desirable, your experience could be in a related property or customer management field
- Some experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost-efficiency
- Some working knowledge of building management, systems maintenance and repair projects Skills
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, delegation and project management skills
- Excellent numeracy/analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information Excellent communication skills – letter writing and the written and verbal presentation of information
- Excellent computer skills – knowledge of Qube would be an advantage. Proficient in all Microsoft programmes and competent in mail merging.
- Excellent people skills – an ability to adapt your style as required
- Excellent commercial skills – demonstrate a savviness and awareness of commercial reality
- Accountable: take personal responsibility for seeing things through to successful resolution
- Thorough: attention to detail, the ability to think things through – not just follow a checklist
- Commitment: take pride in your work and care about your/the team’s performance
- Mature: common-sense approach. Remain calm & measured while juggling multiple projects
- Positive: an optimistic, can-do attitude that improves team morale
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'