Our client an independent award winning and market leading Estate Agent is very unusually looking for a Property Manager to work from home !
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained.
The ideal candidate will ideally be someone with an understanding of Property Management but someone looking for their first role in the business would be considered, if you have a proven track record in problem solving and excellent customer service skills that would be advantageous.
Benefits of the Property Manager role:
- Working from home position
- Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm
- Holiday Entitlement
- Brilliant support and career progression
Main responsibilities for the role of Property Manager:
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arrange gas safety records ensuring 100% compliance
Essential skills of the Property Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work on your own initiative
This is a wonderful opportunity to work from home for a market leading independent Estate Agent, apply today and be ahead of the game !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'