PROPERTY MANAGER - The Acorn Group - Bromley
The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have over 34 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we are looking to appoint further experienced Property Managers.
As a Property Manager at The Acorn Groups headquarters in Bromley, Kent you will be tasked with managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties; delivering a fast, effective and professional service that we promise to deliver to our Landlords. The environment is fast paced and you need to be conscientious, hardworking and driven to produce results. The successful applicant will be a team player, who is highly organised with excellent communication skills and the initiative to problem solve. Previous experience managing a property portfolio would be preferable.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position in one of London's leading Estate Agencies. A clean driving licence is required. Use of a Pool car is provided for Company business.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Knowledge of residential lettings legislation
- UK Driver’s Licence
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies throughout South East London and Kent
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators across The Acorn Groups branch network
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service of notices, S21 and S8
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary with commission and bonuses
- Use of Pool car for Company business
- Fantastic team environment
- Excellent social events
- Excellent Career opportunities ( within the Acorn Group)
- Inspirational Training
- Opportunity to obtain a professional qualification with PropertyMark (previously ARLA) following successful training period.
- Customer Service
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'