Property Manager/ Lettings Negotiator
Salary depends on experience
Better People Ltd are working with our client in Oxford to source experienced Property Managers and Lettings negotiators.
We know that often, working for some agencies in the Property Management and Lettings industry can be draining, unrewarding and stressful.
Our client can offer an alternative to that -
- Well paid salary-based roles, not commission led and focussed.
- Great work life balance - Work only 1 in 3 Saturdays and get a day of in the week .
- Career development and professional training opportunities- over a quarter of the workforce was promoted last year
- Culturally, a company that cares and invests in its employees- in an employee wide survey, 99% of staff would recommend working there.
- High retention rates, a stable working environment
- Support along the way - committed managers offering one to ones, career development and support.
You will be experienced in the following -
- Dealing with day-to-day maintenance and liaising between tenants, contractors and landlords - ensuring that an excellent standard of customer service is upheld.
- Maintaining compliance documents - ensuring all properties comply with current legislation, specific to the property.
- Scheduling and conducting property visits of our managed portfolio.
- Facilitate and implement a schedule of planned maintenance, including works to be carried out in void periods.
- Arranging and managing Property Check-in and Check-outs.
- Handle deposit dispute negotiations.
- Liaise and interact with the Lettings and Accounts teams, ensuring seamless transition between departments.
This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar frole in the past and who is used to working autonomously and as part of a team. The right individual will be self- reliant and able to prioritise and manage their own busy workload. It is a role where there are lots of plates spinning so you need to be able to cope well with that type of work load.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Send us your CV today; we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Property Managers
- Lettings Negotiating
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'