Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
My well-established client are seeking a Property Manager to join their team in Gloucestershire. The is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with previous experience within the property sector to join a fantastic company.
- Responsible for the maintenance of properties
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Speaking with Contractors
- Organising contractors to attend properties
- Carrying out end of tenancy inspections
- Previous experience of Property Management
- The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge of lettings legislation
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A full UK driving licences is essential
If this position is of interest to you then please contact Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike
- Communication Skills
- Written Communication
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"