Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen to work within a highly successful, incredibly driven and well organised independent Estate Agents. Our client requires a Property Manager to join their existing team based in Cardiff.
- Overseeing the management of a portfolio between 80 and 130 properties
- Arranging 6 monthly inspections
- Issuing and serving Section 21, 13 and 8 notices and attending court as necessary
- Arranging maintenance and scheduling with contractors
- Ensuring compliance systems are kept up to date
- Arranging renewals and liaising with the account department for invoicing
- Overseeing property take-ons, viewings, move ins and administration
- Overseeing check outs, liaising with landlords and getting property back on market for re-let
- Arranging viewings and tying up deals where required
- Must have 1 years' experience working in Property Management
- Technical knowledge and confidence to problem solve maintenance issues upon initial call from tenant
- Ability to create relationships and maintain trust levels to the highest standards
- Forward thinking with ability to identify opportunities to improve processes within the department
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current Legislations
- You must hold a full UK drivers license and have your own vehicle
This vacancy is being managed by David Austin at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Specialists in Estate Agents / Estate Agency Recruitment - Sales Negotiators, Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers, Surveyors, Lettings Managers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Residential Branch Managers, Assistant Manager, Property Listers, Block Managers, Lettings Administrators, Branch Secretaries, Commercial Negotiators and a variety of other roles.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2016.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Property Management
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job