PROPERTY MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL BLOCK MANAGER ... This is a busy property company, part of a group specialising in residential block property management. You'll be joining a friendly and professional team responsible for your own portfolio and it's likely that you will have between 1-3 years' residential block management experience. A full driving licence is required. Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Director in overseeing the day to day management of a portfolio
- Management of major internal and external works
- Producing budgets including reserve funding for forthcoming years
- Overseeing expenditure in accordance with budget
- Carrying out some site inspections to ensure buildings are in good order
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and that general and fire risk assessment recommendations are implemented.
- Overseeing cyclical maintenance
- Attending some client meetings, including AGM's and Directors meetings
Acme Appointments is the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented block managers, property managers, estate managers and on-site staff. If you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us in complete confidence. For further information contact Christine or Jonathan at Acme Appointments on or apply through the link.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.