Property Manager - Up to £32,000 - Croydon
Are you a driven and motivated Property Manager,who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity and career progression? Are you an Assistant Property Manager, looking for the opportunity to progress your career in a growing market?
Do you have experience managing properties; such as Section 20 and Service Charges?Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now!
A leading Property Management company are in need for a driven Property Manager to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Croydon.
* Extensive and structured training program (IRPM & ARMA)
* Salary up to £32,000
* Great holiday package and annual bonuses
* High end portfolio
Your duties will be;
* Assisting the Head of property management to provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties
* Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
* Prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases
* Ensure that inspections of properties are regularly undertaken by the Health and safety inspectors
* Carry out regularly inspections of properties
* Carry out regular site inspections to monitor works and keep Directors advised of progress before any part payment or full payment is authorised
* Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims
* Contact contractors to ascertain whether they are able to carry out works and issue work order
* Monitor expenditure to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover all necessary repairs/works.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must have experience in the following;
* MUST have Section 20 experience
* 2 or more years Block Management experience
* MUST have a Driving License
* A driven individual
* Be approachable and presentable
* IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Alternatively please call and speak with James West on if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.