Property Manager - Tetbury / Malmesbury - up to £20k basic
My client is a multi disciplined well respected independent residential lettings agency with Offices in both Malmesbury and Tetbury and are looking to recruit a full time Property Manager to be responsible for the lettings activity within the company.
Purpose of Role
Your central role will be administering rents, receiving, paying, chasing, managing arrears, liaising with landlords, performing inspections (for which your own transport is essential), renewing leases, registering deposits, dealing with incoming maintenance issues and arranging contractors and all associated administration.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager / Lettings Manager role includes:
• Current Residential Lettings Experience
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
• Proven Leader with excellent problem solving capability.
• Polished and Well Presented
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- property manager